Join Cara Plus for a 3-day immersive institute on best practices and best failures from nearly 30 years in workforce development.
This institute is for organizations creating or enhancing workforce development programs to help people with employment barriers obtain, retain, and advance in quality jobs. Dive deep into Cara's service delivery model through immersion, workshops, and one-on-one time with practitioners, and collaborate with other organizations on your own challenges and opportunities. Walk away with a fresh perspective and actionable steps to amplify your organization’s services, impact, and reach.
At Cara Institute you will:
• Immerse yourself in a competency-based approach to socio-emotional skills training
• Discuss techniques to build and sustain participant interest, trust, and engagement
• Gain perspective on how to cultivate employment partnerships, as well as best-fit matchmaking practices for success in long-term job placement
• Obtain knowledge, tools, and skills to help job seekers retain long-term employment
• Collaborate with peers to workshop ideas on best practices, best failures, pain points, and opportunities
Registration is $750 per person for all three days. We request two people per organization (maximum of four).
If you have questions or are interested in sponsoring an organization, please contact Aleena Agrawal, firstname.lastname@example.org.