At Cara Institute you will:
• Immerse yourself in a competency-based approach to socio-emotional skills training
• Discuss techniques to build and sustain participant interest, trust, and engagement
• Gain perspective on how to cultivate employment partnerships, as well as best-fit matchmaking practices for success in long-term job placement
• Obtain knowledge, tools, and skills to help job seekers retain long-term employment
• Collaborate with peers to workshop ideas on best practices, best failures, pain points, and opportunities
Who should attend Cara Institute:
We encourage executive leaders, senior leadership, or front-line managers to attend Cara Institute. While the series gives all leadership levels effective takeaways, we recommend engaging multiple levels to maximize your experience.
Registration is $750 per person for all three days. We request two people per organization (maximum of four).