At Cara Institute you will:
• Immerse yourself in a competency-based approach to socio-emotional skills training
• Discuss techniques to build and sustain participant interest, trust, and engagement
• Gain perspective on how to cultivate employment partnerships, as well as best-fit matchmaking practices for success in long-term job placement
• Obtain knowledge, tools, and skills to help job seekers retain long-term employment
• Collaborate with peers to workshop ideas on best practices, best failures, pain points, and opportunities
Who should attend Cara Institute:
We encourage executive leaders, senior leadership, or front-line managers to attend Cara Institute. While the series gives all leadership levels effective takeaways, we recommend engaging multiple levels to maximize your experience. We request at least two people per organization (maximum of four). Please note that this will be a highly interactive experience and will require attendance for all four sessions.